Wednesday, October 28, 2009

BIG Changes

It is a huge deal to start a new job, which I did on September 21. Not only did I start a new job, but it is working for a company I have WANTED to work for since they started nearly 10 years ago! I am not going to say much about my job, only that I very much enjoy it, but how could I NOT enjoy working for Jeffrey Campbell Shoes!

Now, as if starting a new job is not enough disruption in my life, I am moving my home of 8 years to a place twice the size! After nearly 2 years of searching for a place with everything on my "Wish List", it finally appeared! On Halloween we will be moving to a beautiful 2 bedroom duplex with built-in cabinets, hardwood floors, a fireplace, washer/dryer hook ups, a backyard and a garage. (Yes, those were the things on my "Wish List"). My warning to you is... be careful what you wish for, it just may come true!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything is going to work out (new house / new job) just the way its supposed to... ENJOY IT!

Jen said...

Cannot WAIT to see your new place — it looks awesome!!!

love you! Jen