Saturday, February 20, 2010

Is it a Cinderella thing?


I just finished 2 separate weeks at shoe shows in Las Vegas and all I can say is, I tried a on a LOT of shoes!!! One of my many duties is trying on shoes to show people how they look on the foot. I was in our booth barefoot most of the time, I did have my own shoes to wear, but I was too busy trying on samples to keep them on. Our sample size is my size, since I am also the fit model. I hit me half way through the 2nd day that I am a little like Cinderella, I keep trying on one shoe for people, with them getting excited that it was the perfect shoe, to buy. I don't really mind trying shoes on all day, besides, Cinderella is my favorite Princess, we are very much alike, we multi-task, sew and try on shoes.

*The shoes in the photo are the shoes I wore for the show that spent most of their time under the table...

No comments: