Sunday, May 13, 2007

Chachachanges...

I have been a bit absent lately, life has been keeping me on my toes making me very pre-occupied...

It kind of all started when I bought a new car. I had not planned on going to the Dodge dealer Monday afternoon to drive away in a brand new Caliber, but that is exactly what happened April 23. I had been VERY unhappy with my Saturn and needed to get rid of it. I had a Caliber for a week while the transmission was being replaced in the Saturn (for the 3rd time) and that is when I fell in love. Staying with this theme of being unhappy with something and getting rid of it...I did the same thing to Vince 2 weeks later. It's strange how similar the two choices were and easy to make both! It will be a little trickier replacing Vince, I REALLY need to shop and research for the perfect replacement!

What's next? NEW YORK CITY!!!
I made that big decision yesterday afternoon while having a treat at the new Pinkberry with Berta. I will be in the Big Apple for Memorial Day Weekend with my neighbor Katherina (Kat). I have not been in 4 years and she has never been. I cannot WAIT! I can almost taste the Magnolia Bakery cupcakes now!!!

1 comment:

geramyum said...

OMG!!!! I decided that I was going to NYC over the Mem holiday!!! I'll see you there my fellow cupcake gal