Sunday, October 07, 2007

Bullseye

One of my most absolute favorite things to do is shop for nothing at Target on Sunday. I can shop for nothing very good. I have taught Ruby how to shop for nothing at Target. She likes to shop for nothing on the Princess Isle (where you can also find Barbie). She also likes to look at "Her Clothes" and usually begs to try something on, not because she wants it (oh, she will ask, "Can I have it?" - but I don't always buy it for her. No, really) she just loves to go in the dressing rooms. We both love the Dollar Spot. This is where she KNOWS she can get me to buy her a little nothing... I mean, it is only a dollar! Target is a place where you can go in for shampoo and toilet paper and spend $40! Of course you have more than shampoo and toilet paper, you also have a cute t-shirt, a fun bowl, a box of sangria, pretty red nail polish and five items from the Dollar Spot!

Every once in a while I have to go on a Target Quest. I am pretty sure I am not the only person that has ever gone on a Target Quest, but I am sure I am the only person obsessed with the quest! Just this summer I went on a quest that finally ended at the 10th store I visited. What was it that I HAD to have so badly? It was a blouse from the Libertine GO International line that came out in July. That blouse is hanging in my closet with the tag still on it, but it completely sold out in the stores and online, so my quest was not in vain.

No comments: