Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tag, I'm It

Apparently I have been Tagged by Jen. These are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Now, I am not very good at following directions. As a matter of fact, I suck at it. So I suppose that can be number 1...

1. I rarely follow rules and/or directions, whether it is following a pattern or parking where I am suppose to park.
2. I don't like to walk on grass.
3. My favorite job was when I was a stylist, I loved dressing my mannequins.
4. I don't like biting into food, I prefer "bite-size" food.
5. I talk to myself all the time. (You are not alone Jen).
6. I used to collect Teddy Bears, at one time I had over 300 bears.
7. I only eat the white Mother's Circus Animal Cookies.

Now, this is where I am suppose to "tag" other people. This is where I don't follow the directions...the people I would tag have already been "it".

No comments: