Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bee-you-tee-ful

It's no secret that I love shoes. I work for a shoe company and spent 12 of my 16 years at Nordstrom in shoes. I must admit that since leaving Nordstrom, I have not been as obsessed about shoes as I was. When I was at Nordstrom I would wear a different pair of shoes each day for weeks, nowadays I wear either my Reef flip flops or metallic ballet flats most days. Well I recently fell head over heels (yes, pun intended) with a pair of Report Signature shoes. They are the most beautiful shoes! I first saw them in December at Nordstrom in Las Vegas . After that first sighting I could not stop thinking about them. It has been a long, long time since a pair of shoes had that affect on me. I spent another month showing the shoes to everyone. Last week the shoes arrived on my doorstep. It was a dreary rainy day. They were out of the box and on my feet in a blink of an eye! I have not officially worn them out of the house. For now they are prominently displayed in my bedroom for all to admire, and I have been showing them to all that enter my house. THANK YOU KERRY!

No comments: