Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Musical MJ

I know I just wrote about music, but sorry like I mentioned, I cannot breathe without music. As we all know by now a VERY influential music artist suddenly left the earth the other day. I have been referring to Michael Jackson as MJ for a while now,since mentioning his name in recent years is not associated with his music. But for me, it has always been about the music. I liked the Jackson 5 growing up and liked MJ's solo music. I love to dance and like him or not, you have to admit, MJ knows how to dance and makes music to dance to... Yes, I have been listening to my MJ playlist for days now, dancing around where ever I am, hoping that where ever MJ is now, his heart is full knowing there still are LOTS of people out there that know it was all about the music.

No comments: