Saturday, August 08, 2009

Cat Scratch Fever

We have been house sitting/cat sitting for two weeks, we have one more week to go. The house does not really need our attention, so we are really there for the little kitten that lives inside the house. His proper name is Leon. He is also sometimes called, Mushata or Mushi Mushi. I call him Leon. He has only been living in the house for 6 weeks, he is only 4 months old. I am NOT a cat person. I have never been fond of cats, never had a cat, I am allergic to cats. When Leon first arrived at his new home, I would have nothing to do with him. That all changed the first night we arrived to feed the cat and put him to bed... We couldn't find him anywhere in the house, but could hear him, I panicked a little, but then he came crawling out from under a cabinet. I picked him up, he nuzzled into me, gave me a sandpaper kiss and that was it, I fell in love with a cat. I am by NO means a cat person now, I am a Leon person. Even if he does kiss me then bites the same spot the next second, all my cat scratches will heal in time...

No comments: