Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just One Song?

I was recently asked the question, "What is your favorite song of all time?"  I immediately answered Sweet Blindness by the 5th Dimension.  The questioner was very surprised by my answer.  But I admitted that I can't pick one, I have 3.  My all time favorite songs that I can listen to over and over are Sweet Blindness, Lovely Day by Bill Withers and Best of My Love by The Emotions.  I know, crazy that there are no Beatles songs or songs from the 80's on my list.  But these are songs that I can listen to over and over and make me feel.  I may listen to all kinds of music, but there are certain songs that make me feel something when I hear them, those 3 songs make me feel like dancing around the room, which happens makes me feel very happy!

No comments: