Tuesday, October 19, 2010

This Is Halloween

I have lots of holiday music on my iPod and I have made a playlist of songs remind me of the summertime, but I thought about Halloween and why we don't listen to Halloween music?  I listen to the soundtrack to Nightmare Before Christmas all the time from October to December, so I made a Halloween playlist that I have appropriately names, This is Halloween:


This Is Halloween-Marilyn Manson
The Monster Mash-Bobby Pickett
Every Day Is Halloween-Ministry
Thriller-Michael Jackson
Scary Monsters (& Super Creeps)-David Bowie
Bela Lugosi’s Dead-Bauhaus
Little Ghost-The White Strip
Vampire-Antsy Pants
Bloodletting (The Vampire Song)-Concrete Blonde
Moon Over Bourbon Street-Sting
Moondance-Van Morrison
Cemetry Gates-The Smiths
Them Bones-Alice In Chains
I'm Shakin'-The Blasters
Ghost Of Stephen Foster-Squirrel Nut Zippers
Werewolves of London-Warren Zevon
Witchy Woman-The Eagles
Delicious Demon-Sugarcubes
Lil' Devil-The Cult
Runnin' with the Devil-Van Halen
Sympathy For The Devil-The Rolling Stones
Reptiles And Samurai-Oingo Boingo
Bedbugs And Ballyhoo-Echo & The Bunnymen
Bedbugs-Squirrel Nut Zippers
Bugs-Pearl Jam
The Candy Man-Sammy Davis Jr.

No comments: