Monday, March 26, 2007

The Glamorous Life


Saturday was a very interesting day. I started my day catching a very early morning flight to Scottsdale, AZ to attend a Seventeen Magazine Prom Fashion Show. I ended the day in Costa Mesa, CA at a special event at The Lab. Both events were "shoe-related", not that unusual in my life... Now as I told many people of my eventful day, most commented on what a glamorous life I had. Well, yes, I suppose it sounds like it is, but the reality is, it was just work. Working for a shoe company (Chinese Laundry), I travel often and attend special events when invited. Since Scottsdale is not that far away and the event was at 2:00pm, I made it a day trip, unaware of the event that evening. I attended the other "shoe" event as a photographer of sorts for Motley Bird, a new energy drink. Again, even as I am writing this, it does sound oh so glamorous, but at the end of the day I was absolutely exhausted instead of exhilarated from excitement.

No comments: